Phoenix Metro LFS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

manmythlegend

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
With the rumor of Pets Inc shutting down I find I am yet again looking for a good LFS in the Phoenix, AZ metro area. Anyone got any word of good, clean establishments (other than Phoenix Tropical Fish) to get healthy freshwater stock?

Go check out fins and friends over on 16th ave nice clean store. It is obvious that the owners take lots of pride in there tanks. It is no PET INC but still great.

And there is no rumor if them closing down it is true. I went in one day and seen all of the 50% off everything signs and asked if they were closing and the answer was sad to hear. If you were to go in today you will be disappointed to see it the way it is. As long as you were a fan of the store. Another good store is Aquarium Arts over in Mesa. Say away from the Ocean Floor over in Phoenix, this is one nasty store.

Try Aquatouch on Cactus and 32nd Street. Very clean but 90% saltwater 10% freshwater. but the freshwater is growing....

I was just in there this past weekend. Got a couple of plants and checked out their Praecox and nehrite snails but I didn't buy livestock, just plants.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom