Red Tail needs a Loving home

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

got bait?

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I have a 22in Red Tail Catfish I need to find a home. I can't let him go in a local lake just to see him on the front page of Western Outdoor News (Weekly fishing/hunting magazine). I am also a serious fisherman, but he's my pet/friend. He will eat out of your hand, and will eat anything.
He has the potential to get really big, in case you're not familiar with this species. In the wild they can get 6ft and 250 lbs. Need a fish rescue service. Can see Felix in gallery.

Please help.

Ive seen a couple of these at El Toro's PetTown Tropical Fish. I'm not sure how often they sell them, but i know they do sell to people with ponds around here. You may want to call them and see if they might be willing to take him. I know they give store credit for livestock.

Thanks BBReef! I just want to make sure he winds up in good hands. I just dont want some kid to take him just because he's cute, and have him get too big for them to and send him to another foster tank.

Back
Top Bottom