Selling Frozen Krill

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

smooth

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello everyone, I'm going to buy myself some frozen krill here pretty soon. I got a good price on bulk purchases but the overnight shipping is going to kill me.

If I get enough interest, I will buy enough poundage to recoup the shipping costs. So let me know if there are buyers out there. I live in Irvine, but I go to San Diego often enough to deliver down there to. You probably only want to get a hold of me if you live in Orange County, otherwise shipping will off set any savings you might gain.

Anyway, I was thinking of ~$12 per pound and ~$10/lb for over three pounds.

I probably need a couple people interested in buying ~3 lbs/person to spread the shipping cost equally.

$12/lb is roughly half of what I've been able to get it for at the LFS's around here. On the flip side, if anyone has seen frozen krill for around that price locally, I'd rather not have to deal with this on-line and overnight shipping business.

I'm going to place my order Monday or Tuesday, so post your interest before then. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom