SFAS Meeting May 4th

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So i went to the meeting today. Suuuper fun. This meeting was about building a fish room lol. At the auction i bought a halfmoon teen gallon for $17 and 8 white cloud minnows for $3!!!!! Amazing prices!!!! I wish they had meetings every week!!!!!

Tcal01 said:
So i went to the meeting today. Suuuper fun. This meeting was about building a fish room lol. At the auction i bought a halfmoon teen gallon for $17 and 8 white cloud minnows for $3!!!!! Amazing prices!!!! I wish they had meetings every week!!!!!

I had to work. Did you see the baby Cory hastatus ?? My club member Art auctioned some off tonight.

Coursair said:
I had to work. Did you see the baby Cory hastatus ?? My club member Art auctioned some off tonight.

Yah those guys were sweeeet!!! They were going for like for like an average of $20 per trio. Is he the older Guy who deals with the money during the auction? They went waaaaaaay overtime today. It ended at 11:30. They sold two acrylic 55g for 30 bucks and they were selling some big awuaclears for cheap too. Me and a Guy named Steve, i think, were battling for thar half moon lol. The auctioneer Guy is hilarious and so is waylon lol

Tcal01 said:
Yah those guys were sweeeet!!! They were going for like for like an average of $20 per trio. Is he the older Guy who deals with the money during the auction? They went waaaaaaay overtime today. It ended at 11:30. They sold two acrylic 55g for 30 bucks and they were selling some big awuaclears for cheap too. Me and a Guy named Steve, i think, were battling for thar half moon lol. The auctioneer Guy is hilarious and so is waylon lol

No, Art was not the Auctioneer. He breeds Corys, but is kinda quiet. Art gave me a trio of hastatus for my birthday, but they were so tiny they didn't make it in my tank. I am determined to try again :)

Im disappointed i couldnt go this month, dang work. Ill be on vaca for the july one but ill for sure be there in August!

Coursair said:
No, Art was not the Auctioneer. He breeds Corys, but is kinda quiet. Art gave me a trio of hastatus for my birthday, but they were so tiny they didn't make it in my tank. I am determined to try again :)

Yah he was hilarious. He put them in these little cups which i have never seen before. They sold a lot of angelfish which were almost all proven pairs for dirt cheap. They had some clown/leopard angelfish that i wanted so bad especially because IM upgrading soon. They also had a bunch of proven pairs of rams. I think waylon brought two bags of two or three really good sized australian rainbowfish. I was hoping that someone would bring either some xmas moss or some flane moss bur no one did :(. All in all it was a great experience. I was supppper nervous lol. The topic to me was a little boring at times but the auction was sick. Does the the name Steve ring a bell tthough? I want to know who i was bidding against for the tank.

Tcal01 said:
Yah he was hilarious. He put them in these little cups which i have never seen before. They sold a lot of angelfish which were almost all proven pairs for dirt cheap. They had some clown/leopard angelfish that i wanted so bad especially because IM upgrading soon. They also had a bunch of proven pairs of rams. I think waylon brought two bags of two or three really good sized australian rainbowfish. I was hoping that someone would bring either some xmas moss or some flane moss bur no one did :(. All in all it was a great experience. I was supppper nervous lol. The topic to me was a little boring at times but the auction was sick. Does the the name Steve ring a bell tthough? I want to know who i was bidding against for the tank.

Not offhand. But I'm not a member of SFAS yet. I've only gone to one meeting.

Back
Top Bottom