SFAS Meeting May 4th

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Austin.b said:
Im hoping I will be able to go, I live pretty far from it.

I hope you make it!!! I hope i meet your buddies coursair. IM going to try to make it to sfbaaps soon. There is going to be a special presentation on goldfish and pond. Dick Au is also going to be speaking. This will be my first meeting if i go :) I can't wait for the auction!!!

Wow..i wish there was a meeting like that in socal where we could all go! Where are you located coursair?

BHead707 said:
OOh shiz, me and a buddy are going to try and make it out for the first time.

Sweet. Yur not the only one :) maybe i will see you there! Where are you located? Gboy, you are located in so-cal right?

BHead707 said:
Rohnert park.. i go to Sonoma State bout hour north of SF

Oh OK. You can check their website to get information on up coming events and maybe make a trip down here when you find one you really want to go to.

Tcal01 said:
Sweet. Yur not the only one :) maybe i will see you there! Where are you located? Gboy, you are located in so-cal right?

Yeah, an hour south of austinb over there. :D

Gboy66 said:
Wow..i wish there was a meeting like that in socal where we could all go! Where are you located coursair?

I'm in SF East Bay.
SFBAAPS next meet is in Milpitas at Neptunes.

I don't have a car right now, so SFAS meets I take BART and carpool from a station to Fort Mason when I can.

I ended up not going cuz my dad wasn't up for taking me. He promised to take me to next months though!!!

Coursair said:
Tomorrow is SVAS but I have to work. San Jose at Harry's Haufbrau :)

What's svas? Something aquarium society. Lol we r talking to eachother in 2 threads

What's svas? Something aquarium society. Lol we r talking to eachother in 2 threads

Silicon Valley Aquarium Society
South Bay based
Meet first Saturday of the month
Back to back with SFAS unfortunately

Our next meet, SFBAAPS, is later this month. We move ours around, so we all get a chance to have it in our area.

Coursair said:
Silicon Valley Aquarium Society
South Bay based
Meet first Saturday of the month
Back to back with SFAS unfortunately

Our next meet, SFBAAPS, is later this month. We move ours around, so we all get a chance to have it in our area.

Where is it at?

Back
Top Bottom