so cali

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mgamer20o0

Aquarium Advice Addict
i am in so cali by long beach..... anyone around in so cali..... this area needs more posts so i thought i would ask.

Woahh, I always go to the Seaside Tropical Fish a.k.a Fishsupply.com in Huntington Beach :) How's your nanotank so far, inevitable? :)

everything has been going good so far.Thanks for asking.I bought everything from Seaside Tropical Fish.The owner there is a good guy.I work down beach at bella terra.

Ahhh, maybe I ran into you at Seaside and I don't even know it :), I'm going there again probably next weekend to get new fish :). Yeah the owner is awesome, he's funny, he always thought I was Korean :)

hey guys...
i know seaside is salt water heavy but is there freshwater plants there?

where in the socal area do you guys suggest i go to get setup on having a custom tank made?and acrylic or glass?

Ahhh, maybe I ran into you at Seaside and I don't even know it :), I'm going there again probably next weekend to get new fish :). Yeah the owner is awesome, he's funny, he always thought I was Korean :)

what are you getting?I bought a lemon peel from them last week but im thinking of trading it because I want something that will be fine with corals.it was just a spontaneous purchase.btw arent you on yelp?Thats where I found out about seaside.

Riverside, CA here! :cool:

By the way, do any of you have any LFS to recommend? Somewhere in the area...

Back
Top Bottom