Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > General Aquarium Forums > Regional Forums > Southwest & California

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 07-11-2016, 04:44 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Newbie
Somebody going to Reef A Palooza Show??

Hi everyone!

Im excited cause Im attending this huge event in a couple months and I wanted to share it with you

"Reef-A-Palooza California (RAP) is an annual event promoted by the Southern California Marine Aquarium Society (SCMAS). Now in its Thirteenth year, RAP can best be described as an indoor marketplace where sellers, exhibitors, and hobbyists of all types can buy, sell, trade, showcase their products to the marine hobbyist community. The main purpose of Reef-A-Palooza is to provide an enjoyable, positive atmosphere that is conducive to education and trade of both product and knowledge. As such, participating exhibitors range from large manufacturers, to retailers, to small livestock sellers, and participating hobbyists range from the beginner to the elite, rare-species coral farmer. It is the perfect venue to showcase new products in the marine aquarium industry."

Who's interested?

chiquis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2016, 04:46 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice Newbie

Date: November 19 & 20, 2016

Where: at the Orange County Fair and Event Center

$15 Admission Fee
$10 -Seniors 60 and over
Free – Children 12 and younger

Travel by Air
Orange County’s John Wayne Airport (SNA) is the preferred airport to service the Orange County area. Other options include Los Angeles International Airport (LAX), Long Beach Airport, and Ontario international Airport (ONT), however those airport a 20 – 40 mile drive to the Costa Mesa area. shuttle to lax here.

Travel by Vehicle
Costa Mesa has several interstate highways traveling through it. I-405, I-55 and I-73 make it very easy to get to Orange County Fair & Exposition Center by car.
chiquis is offline   Reply With Quote

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com