Un Needed Fish tanks?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
G

Hey guys, i really want to get another fish tank and i want to know if any of ya'll arent using any of your fish tanks

any size from 10 gal to 75 gal would be good

TIA

bumping this up for people to know about that i am desperarte for another fish tank

Rudy_627.....

I wish there was something I could do to help you out but every aquarium that I've got has something swimming in it. Good luck on finding one!!

-Joe

*sleeps*

*wakes up*

*chops silence with knife*

WAKE UP EVERYONE!

Oh....I'm awake, alright....and I wish was still sound asleep! I hate Daylight Savings Time transitions!

-Joe

i want people to wake up, i want this forum to be ACTIVE!!!!!!!!! geeze

Rudy,

I don't think it would be wise from a monetary standpoint to buy a fish tank from Texas if you live in Tulsa. Even if the tank were priced very low, the cost of gas to go up the Indian Nations Turnpike for delivery would offset any money you may have saved.

Plus, it's a heck of a lot easier to just buy one from a lfs. Ask if they have any used show aquariums for sale.

Liggs

well my LFS sells things more expensive, only cause they are privately owned and they need to make money for a living like the Emporer 280(i believe) they price for $49.99 when it should be $35.99

Well it depends on the situation
If I were to some how aquire a fishtank to give to Rudy.. I could swing it by there when I visited my dad's side of the family who live in Oklahoma City and Lawton

Granted, thats if I ever aquire a fish tank for rudy =o)

if thats ever possible Lyquidphyre would it come with all the equpiment? :mrgreen: im being picky but make sure it is 55gal+

Tell you what-
If i ever stumble upon a good deal... and you can pay be back... id be more than happy to bring it up to you...

You have to keep in mind, im a poor college student... so I can't just go out and buy you one =oP

ya i know

poor poor lyquidphyre

hope college works out good

and TIA

:mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom