Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > General Aquarium Forums > Regional Forums > Southwest & California

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 04-19-2006, 10:24 AM   #11
Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Andos99, yes. I've been there many times and the last time was last week. However, they no longer handle SW anything. It's all FW. I was really disappointed as I bought most of my fish there 18 years ago when I had my 55 gallon.
The one I'm talking about is called ABOUT THE REEF, I think and it's on West Thomas someplace. I hope to hit it sometime next week if not this weekend.

Wherever you go, there you are!
Gina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2006, 05:35 PM   #12
Aquarium Advice Regular
the new aquarium/log flume ride

I finally have water in my tank... now if I could get this small leak from the overflow stopped, I'd be set.

I have an Oceanic 75g RR tank, MegaFlow sump, ASM G2 Skimmer, stand, canopy, and 60lbs of base rock.

Someday I'll add fishies.
elzool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 12:28 PM   #13
Aquarium Advice Activist
Send a message via AIM to wishbone Send a message via Yahoo to wishbone
I still highly recommend pets inc. on Mill Ave in the Tempe area. They have pretty good selections of FW and SW fish. I've pretty much been using them exclusively now.
CLICK HERE to join the Arizona regional forum.
wishbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 04:22 PM   #14
Shoot if I could manage to get my tank up and running any time soon I would love to check out some of those places. The lfs here in casa grande is kind of small and tailors more towards dogs, cats and birds than fish.
Old 10-27-2006, 06:18 PM   #15
Aquarium Advice Newbie
Send a message via AIM to CoolHerps Send a message via MSN to CoolHerps Send a message via Yahoo to CoolHerps
Last time i was at ocean floor i was very impressed by their fish selection and setups, but i almost threw up upon walking into their reptile section, it appeared that their employees were either afraid of the animals or didnt care, One of the tarantulas (a very slow growing species) had at least 4 molts in its enclosure, which would have taken more than 2 months to accumulate. Another small problem is the stench, it should NOT smell like that :/. Besides the reptiles though, the rest of the store definitely impressed me.

CoolHerps is offline   Reply With Quote

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com