2019 Colorado Aquarium Society Spring Auction

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Autumnsky

Site Team
Hey Everyone, I just realized I hadn't posted this yet.

https://www.coloradoaquarium.org/

Auction starts at 10 am
Viewing at 9 am
Sellers can come after 8 am

Newer way to sell info here
https://www.coloradoaquarium.org/auctions

Saltwater and Freshwater - New and Used

>>>**~Raffle~**<<<

I won this as a HUGE surprise last year!

60074-albums14728-picture71785.jpg

60074-albums14728-picture71784.jpg

Updated scape when it got home\
60074-albums14728-picture71802.jpg

Usually have lots of great snacks, Pizza at lunch time, and drinks too!
Very fun time.

Bethany Lutheran Church, 4500 E. Hampden Ave
Cherry Hills Village, CO 80113

BTW:
Next CAS meeting is Friday, April 5, 2019 @ 7:00pm in Bethany Lutheran Church, 4500 E. Hampden Ave

Last edited:
I picked up some yellow neocaridina at the auction for a pretty good price! Also made some money doing some selling! Did anyone else get anything fun?

12 but probably 13 Congo Tetras
6 Dwarf Pencil fish
and a Ghost Crayfish white claw??? med. juvenile (molted in the bag on the way home) but for $8 or 10 a good deal to a steal depending on what kind of Ghost it is.
A tiny Green and purple plate coral
Purple orange Leptastrea coral frag
Double blue scrolling Coral frag
IAL and Alder cones
other misc.
Did you sell any of that?

All I did was spend lots of money.

12 but probably 13 Congo Tetras
6 Dwarf Pencil fish
and a Ghost Crayfish white claw??? med. juvenile (molted in the bag on the way home) but for $8 or 10 a good deal to a steal depending on what kind of Ghost it is.
A tiny Green and purple plate coral
Purple orange Leptastrea coral frag
Double blue scrolling Coral frag
IAL and Alder cones
other misc.
Did you sell any of that?

All I did was spend lots of money.

None of that was mine. I had a handful of plants (Several Anubias varieties, rotala Walichii, etc.) and a bunch of old equipment I needed to get rid of. Sounds like you got some great stuff though! (y) I always try to sell more than I buy at the auctions and this time I managed lol. :lol:

Ha! One of the guys at the pay table told me next time do his job because he didn't buy anything!

Simply was in a buying mood that's for sure. I really have had a bit of a lull in my tanks situations and needed to get a boost towards loving them again. That was a needed kick in the pants, lol!

None of that was mine. I had a handful of plants (Several Anubias varieties, rotala Walichii, etc.) and a bunch of old equipment I needed to get rid of. Sounds like you got some great stuff though! (y) I always try to sell more than I buy at the auctions and this time I managed lol. :lol:

Last spring I cleaned out the fish closet. But it needs another clean out round. Maybe in the fall Auction it will be selling time again. (and NOT buying)

Back
Top Bottom