Anyone in the Reno area

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Munger22391

Aquarium Advice Regular
Just seeing if anyone is in the Reno area on here, I have been selling/trading/giving away a lot of fish recently and thought I could find a couple more people in the area

I am in Fernley. Also FYI there are a few people stating a reef club in the area if your interested we are meeting 9/14 at strictly reef for our first meeting

I would definitely be interested in that but I work weekends so I wouldn't be able to make it. if you ever have a meeting during the week let me know and ill be sure to go ive been wanting to start a SW tank for a while and It would help getting some tips from people around here

If you have any questions let me know will be glad to help.

do any of you have african cichlids? me and my neighbor trade cichlids a lot and also right now im trying to sell my 17 tropical fish in my little 20g cheap so I can put one of my yellow labs thats holding in there

do any of you have african cichlids? me and my neighbor trade cichlids a lot and also right now im trying to sell my 17 tropical fish in my little 20g cheap so I can put one of my yellow labs thats holding in there

No I don't have any cichlids yet. I have been waiting to get a bigger tank first lol.

No I don't have any cichlids yet. I have been waiting to get a bigger tank first lol.

whenever you get a bigger tank let me know and I can get you some cichlids for free I just gave away 8 this week that were all 1" mixed mbuna

whenever you get a bigger tank let me know and I can get you some cichlids for free I just gave away 8 this week that were all 1" mixed mbuna

Will do! What kinds of tropicals are you trying to get ride of? I'm trying to get ride of some fancy guppies at the momet

Will do! What kinds of tropicals are you trying to get ride of? I'm trying to get ride of some fancy guppies at the momet

I had some ghost catfish, neon tetras, mollies, guppies, loaches and a couple cory catfish but I ended up putting them on CL and selling them really quick

I had some ghost catfish, neon tetras, mollies, guppies, loaches and a couple cory catfish but I ended up putting them on CL and selling them really quick

I might have to go with CL to get ride if mine as well. Or just sell them as feeder fish.

I might have to go with CL to get ride if mine as well. Or just sell them as feeder fish.

Yea I was going to use mine as feeder fish for my bichirs but decided i would try CL first and see if i could make a couple bucks and sold them 30 minutes after I posted

but also if anyone in the reno area is looking for tropical fish or cichilds let me know I can get them for you really cheap or even free and I have a couple larger african cichlids 4-5" im looking to trade

Yea I was going to use mine as feeder fish for my bichirs but decided i would try CL first and see if i could make a couple bucks and sold them 30 minutes after I posted

but also if anyone in the reno area is looking for tropical fish or cichilds let me know I can get them for you really cheap or even free and I have a couple larger african cichlids 4-5" im looking to trade

I will certainly let anyone know as well as keep it in mind for myself. Once I get rid of these guppies ill have some room for some tropicals(that is if my wife lets me keep the tank set up)

Im in Reno! I have saltwater tanks

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom