Boise

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'd check with one of the local fish stores ask one of the employees. I was just in both the ones in Boise today to see if they had any new stock.

I live in Boise! No clubs here... Lets start one! I have a itdy bidy baby business I just started... I build custom acylic nano and medium sized tanks, and any custom decor you could dream of! Want to meet some fish friends! My wife is tired of hearing about my fish every day. Anyone know if Miles is on here from one of the LFS?

BTW... I am the hoser that won the 46gal bowfront raffle at fish aquariums and stuff!

I'm from meridian and breed freshwater shrimp. There was a fish club at one point for fresh water which was called treasure valley aquarium club but it has petty much died. When it started it went great but then I guess people lost interest? Anyway I'm Ross and let me know if you guys start something:)

I'm from meridian and breed freshwater shrimp. There was a fish club at one point for fresh water which was called treasure valley aquarium club but it has petty much died. When it started it went great but then I guess people lost interest? Anyway I'm Ross and let me know if you guys start something:)

I've think I've seen some of your ads on CL! I may have to buy from you if I setup. A shrimp tank in the future!

Fishobsessed7

3 tanks and counting! (6 if you count the bettas)

Yea I think I have seen your ads on CL too. I am interested in some of your shrimps and plants! PM me!
Joe

I think we should start up a club! It would be so cool!

Fishobsessed7

I was looking at the Facebook page for the old club and the lady that was in control of the old club posted saying that if someone wanted to take over the club to get ahold of her and she could help get the person who took over started. Maybe someone could get ahold of her and see if we could just get the old club restarted?

Fishobsessed7

Me and my friend were thinking of starting an aquarium club at our school next year, but we're not certain yet.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Aquarium Advice mobile app

That is, we would need a lot more than 2 members to be able to afford several tanks.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Aquarium Advice mobile app

When you say you are starting a club at your school, do you mean it will be something students can join, or is it like a standard fish club for the community but the meetings will be at the school?

Fishobsessed7

Money Can't Buy Happiness, But It Can Buy Fish Which Is Pretty Much The Same Thing

Back
Top Bottom