2015 Spring DENVER Colorado Aquarium Society Fish Auction

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Autumnsky

Site Team
Come one come all!!!

Saturday, March 28, 2015
CAS Spring Auction!
6750 Carr St.
Arvada, CO 80004 - See more at: Welcome to The Colorado Aquarium Society

Free Gift Bags and Door Prizes!
New and Used Equipment!
Freshwater and Saltwater Fish!
Dry goods, fish foods, and chemicals!
Plants... and much, MUCH More!
Our Spring Auction is an all day event so stop by anytime!
Snacks, Pizza, and Drinks Available!
Sellers Come at 8:00am
Viewing Begins at 9:00am
Auction Starts at 10:00am

Saturday, March 28, 2015
CAS Spring Auction!
6750 Carr St.
Arvada, CO 80004
- See more at: Welcome to The Colorado Aquarium Society

See you there! Let me know if you are coming and we can say "Hi".

I wish I lived in the area, it sounds like fun!

Sent from my LG-P769 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

if I can get the wife out of bed early enough I'll be there may be I should bring a few tanks I'm looking to sell who knows maybe I can finally get them out of my basement

I should probably try to make it to one of these eventually.

Only if you want to get some fun stuff!!!

I will be buying a few things and also helping out.

There are a number of devoted breeders of amazing looking fish of high quality.

There is the auction part, the pizza slices part, the grab and go tables which are prepriced usually used items, and after a certain time they reduce the price by percent every hour, so you stand a chance of really great deals on stuff that is already a really great deal!

Aqua and Seaweed, would look forward to seeing and meeting you! Everyone else too of course...

Who else is coming???

I'll be there, selling some plants so that will be fun. I usually enjoy these and it will be my fourth one. Aquachem you should come, great time with other hobbyists. I need to pick up heater, filter, sand and hopefully indian almond leaves for a tank to move my Apistos to so I can start raising their spawns that don't last in the main tank. See you all there!(y)

I so wanted to go , told my wife a week ago but she forgot and put in for OT ,
me and my daughter would have came but the wife's got the car , I wanted to see if I could find a bigger pump for my sump as it's on it's way out , also wanted to see if there was any good deals on power heads , filters and heaters figured it was spring and time things got replaced as salt water does a number on this stuff , since I couldn't get out to meet every one may be some time this summer we can get everyone together and have a BBQ here at the house
barbeque.gif
this would also give me a good excuse to get a new grill lol
and still get to meet everyone ,
I am just bummed out I was looking forward to coming, I thought my memory was bad my wife is even worse yup blame the wife :whistle:
hope you guys have a good time at the action and I'm sure we can get everyone together this summer

GREAT fun day!

I ended up volunteering (getting volunteered because no one came to take over :rolleyes:) for a job which kept me busy the whole time but gave me enough flexibility to run around and check and buy some things too!

At the end there was crazy cheap deals. I got vinegar eel culture for $1. big bag of Wisteria plants for $1. Bag of frag plugs all assorted sizes and types for $1.
3 Bags of Fluval gravel 1 bag of stones new in bag for $0.80 each!!! (14.99 retail each)

Friend picked up Blue Green Rili shrimp 6 for $12.00.

The awesome cool thing I got was a trio of young Blue Gularis Killifish. Really amazing color. My head is spinning how awesome these fish will look. Woot, woot! look up "Blue Gularis Killifish Sumer" and you will see a (excellent photo by Sumer) example of the breeding group. So happy about them!

ok, and if you are already kicking yourself for not coming...there was a 55G tank went for under 20. A 20G complete with nice gravel for $15. And a 125G that was around the same. Yes I said 125G...OMGG! I was busy doing something and missed the exact price, but they started those bids at $1.

Don't miss it next time...

Confirmed Event
Friday, April 3, 2015 7:30pm
April General Meeting
First Universalist Church of Denver
4101 E Hampden Ave
Denver, CO 80222

Event Open to Anyone

Program: TBA
Promptness Award: Make sure that you are at the general meeting by 7:30 for your chance to win the Promptness Award.

Bowl Show
April
Competition Date: 4/3/2015

Each Bowl Show has two pre-determined classes and one open class.

Remember: Only Flat Sided Containers will be accepted.

For More Information on Bowl Show Rules, Click Here

Invertebrates. Snails; Starfish; anemones; Crabs, Shrimp and other Crustaceans, etc.
Sharks and Loaches. Singles or pairs may be shown.
Open Class.

Back to List
Tenative Event
Saturday, May 16, 2015 1:00pm
ReefEd Conference on May 16th from 1-5pm
Denver Post Building
101 W Colfax Ave
Denver CO 80202

Not a CAS Sponsored Event

MASC is holding their ReefEd Conference on May 16th from 1-5pm at the Denver Post Building, 101 W Colfax Ave, Denver CO 80202.
REEF ED 2015 - MAY 16th

Back to List
Confirmed Event
Saturday, October 17, 2015
CAS Fall Auction!
6750 Carr St.
Arvada, CO 80004

Event Open to Anyone

Get Map
Announcing The Colorado Aquarium Society’s Annual Fall Auction!

Free Gift Bags and Door Prizes!
New and Used Equipment!
Freshwater and Saltwater Fish!
Dry goods, fish foods, and chemicals!
Plants... and much, MUCH More!

Our Fall Auction is an all day event so stop by anytime!
Snacks, Pizza, and Drinks Available!

Sellers Come at 8:00am
Viewing Begins at 9:00am
Auction Starts at 10:00am

Everyone is invited! Bring a Friend!

Back
Top Bottom