Favorite LFS in Seattle?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SpaceFish42

Aquarium Advice Addict
I live near Seattle, Washington, and I was just wondering what local fish stores people like the most. My favorites are the Aquarium Co-op and The Fish Store.

I live in Poulsbo, WA and my favorite LFS is A place for Pets in Burien. The live fish stock is awesome, along with supplies and the people are knowledgeable.

You need to check them out

Little amazon on aurora and although I've never been- aquarium zen looks awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Aquarium Zen is a pretty nifty place, lots of plants and a good vibe. Very friendly people but not that many actual fish. Haven't had the chance to visit the Co-op yet is it worth it? Also Dennys pet world over in Totem Lake or Sierra Fish & Pets in Renton can be pretty decent. Most of the places out in Seattle are Marine focused though.

Sent from my XT1080 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Hmmmmm I'll have to check em out while I'm still on this side of the mountains. I keep hearing everyone talking about A Place for Pets, yet have never made it down there either.

Sent from my XT1080 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom