Oregon/Washington SouthDown Reef Sand!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

micaheli

Aquarium Advice Regular
Anybody in Oregon/Washingon want some southdown or old castle aragonite play sand?? I'll be taking my pickup to Idaho on saturday to get some and was curious if anybody wanted to get a couple bags. They are 50lb bags and are around 4.50 a bag give or take.. I'll charge an even 10 per bag to ship them to Oregon. From there, you can come and get them or if you live close, I'll drive them out to you.. Cool? Let me know if you are interested.

Depending on how much you want, It will be collect on delivery. If you want a TON of it.. I'll require SOME money up front. :)

Its a mid sized pickup, so I can get 1000lbs effectively. So thats 20 bags. I will be getting 10 bags for sure.. so another 10 can be got. Let me know!

--Micah

Bad news

I called the Home Depot that I was going to get the sand at prior to leaving this morning JUST TO MAKE SURE. They sold their LAST BAG of Old Castle Play Sand!!! Pissed me off SOOO BAD! Anyways, I'm sorry for the dissapointment people. I will try to furthur locate some more.. Maybe next weekend.

One source I found I can get this sand for 38 cents per lb.. SHIPPED TO OREGON.. It seems worth it considering similar sand at the LFS is 1.00/lb. So, that is an option at a minimum of 2000lbs.

Anyways, thats the skinny.

Sorry for the bumber news
Micah

Back
Top Bottom