Trades FW/SW Fish and Tank available N. Colorado I25

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Autumnsky

Site Team
Looking for mosses, plants, SW basics to set up new tank

Trades or for sale...

PICK UP / Meet only Northern Colorado

Have a Glass flat back hex which needs a new home. Chestnut brown trim on top rim and bottom of tank

Have Petrified Wood Stones available discounts for multiple Stones, check profile album for info and prices.

Over $219.00 if purchased new...
It has black sand ($17.00) and a root and rock background ($8.00) also a hood with standard light 6500k light. There is a big root decoration cost appx $38. Java fern ($4.00) Ludwigia repens x L. arcuata ($4.00) and Petrified Wood Stone ($15.00) Rams Horn snails - red, spotted Leopord and brown and red clearish shell. 3 burgundy purple striped Mystery snails ($6-9.00). Tank 129.99 if you could find glass, sm. air pump ($8.00).

All this for $75.00, also would include some fancy guppies, Fire Red x Tuxedo x Endler cross. Really beautiful and two Black Skirt Tetras. If wanted.

The filter broke awhile back so there is not one included also since heaters are delicate and some times dangerous items you will need to have your own.

The tank has a little chip in the back left 1/3-half way up of 4mm. The glass is kind of thick and it doesn't go into the seal/seam just a little piece on the back edge of the glass. Has never leaked one drop.

The tank size is 24" wide, 21" tall and 12.5" deep and has two crossbars on the top rim.

To see the pics please go to my profile album. Hex Tank.

Things I am possibly looking for are Green shrimp, Orange shrimp, Amano Shrimp, Fire Red Shrimp, Harlequin Rasboras, Bronze, Gold Bar or Dwarf Cories maybe other Cories. Plants I don't already have

Saltwater possibilities, stuff for starting a tank, sand, softies, info, don't have one started yet though. Already have 1 powerhead and 37gal tank w/ lights, refugium w/uv light.

Looking for a black trim 46 or maybe a 72 gal bow front tank for good deal can clean.

Also have Champion blood offspring Crowntail Betta from Martini's Mommy breeder in California, (used to be in Arizona I think,) for $15.00 She is on Auquabid, and the fish cost me $35.00 Black, blood red, burgundy. Gorgeous! Pic avail upon request. He is not a community Betta.

Thanks for looking.

Back
Top Bottom