$1 per gallon, 20 and 29 gallon tanks at Petco

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

7Enigma

Aquarium Advice Addict
Saw this on Fatwallet, thought it would help some of you looking to upgrade to a larger tank, need a spare/hospital/breeder, or know someone who does. The 29 for $30 is a fantastic deal. I heard they also have a 55gallon for $75 bucks but I think it depends on the idividual store.

Hopefully this link will work, otherwise just go to Petco's homepage and look for the circular.

http://petco.shoplocal.com/Petco/de...&pagenumber=1&rapid=578280&prvid=Petco-080824

I went into petsmart today and saw a 55 gallon combo for $119 and I couldn't believe it. But 75! now that's a deal

Yeah not as good as the $1 per gallon sale last year for all tanks up to 55G. This year its only those tanks :evil:

they do have the 55 gallons but they're for 79.99
i got my 29 gallon :dance: it was a toss up between that and a 20 long. now i just gotta buy everything else /sigh

This would be perfect for me as I'm looking for a 30-40 gallon tank under $100 but it's too bad I live in Edmonton and there is no Petco. To shame.

Back
Top Bottom