1 per gallon sale!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Oceangirl

Aquarium Advice FINatic
IT MAY BE STARTING TOMORROW!! I just noticed my VERY tiny Petco getting in a large shipment of tanks and one of the girls said it might be starting and the new ad is yet to be posted. If we could all go to the website and run our zip, I managed to get the first page with a random Zip and only got the first page! See if we can find it!!

If anyone finds more information about this, can you post it please!!!!!

greenwater said:
So does that mean I can get a 180 gal for $180.00 or is it for the smaller tanks only?

55, 40, 29, 20 and I think 10s only

I'm getting a 29 gallon, I have been a very good wife:angel:

its 10, 20 long, 20 high, 40, 40 breeder I think and 55

Oh marvelous. Of course they put it on when my parents won't let me get my next tank til CHRISTMAS

Bobjoefredsky said:
Oh marvelous. Of course they put it on when my parents won't let me get my next tank til CHRISTMAS

What size tank do you have??

vanimal said:
What size tank do you have??

10 gallon and 2.5 now, both filtered

Gonna get 40 for Christmas (remember my post about finding a space for a tank? they said I can get it for Christmas)

Bobjoefredsky said:

Gonna get 40 for Christmas (remember my post about finding a space for a tank? they said I can get it for Christmas)

Oh I think I told you about my Fire Eel and you said you wish you could get an Eel right?? A 40 gallon Breeder would be perfect for a Peacock Eel!

Tell them you'll save a good amount if you get it on sale now and store it in the basement or something.

hpiguy said:
Tell them you'll save a good amount if you get it on sale now and store it in the basement or something.

Yeah right now its a great price!!

Jetstorm369 said:
Do you guys know if it applies for the 55gallon starter kit?

Just tanks but they usually have the starter kits go on sale every couple months too

make sure to hit the thanks button for me giving ya'll the heads up!!!

Back
Top Bottom