10 gal. Ideas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The dwarf gourami is definitely good with the cards, and while I think it would probably not eat the micro rasbora, after thinking about it more I think they would be pretty darn scared of a fish that size. I'd either stick with the nano fish together or the larger fish together. Almost all nano fish are very timid and will do best if kept with other small fish. So if you do the cards I would pair with the dwarf gourami. If you do the micro rasbora I would pair with the trio of sparkling gourami (just be sure it's 1 male 2 females). The smaller fishes do have a lot more room to work with in a 10 so if you can get your hands on them, I highly recommend it :)

@Christintor I want an aquarium, not a vivarium ;-)

@siva Ok so either:
1 Dwarf Gourami
6 Cardinal Tetras
6 Pygmy Cories
or
3 Sparkling Gouramis(1M 3FM)
(?)Micro Rasboras
6 Pygmy Cories

Some pygmy cories are shy and would hide a lot with the bigger fish..I think corydoras hasbrosus are your best bet. Keeping in mind that I don't like the cards in there..yes those choices are ok. If you can get the mosquito rasbora you can easily do 12 of them. They are really really tiny :)

also think about julii corys they are smaller and I prefer them as of the dwarf G.
it's a great choice I have one, you might also try cherry barbs I have 6 in a 55 gal. (if you really want something to chuckle you get an ADF :) )

Julii cories and cherry barbs really need a minimum of 20 gals IMO.

Back
Top Bottom