10 Gal Shrimp tank Build/Journey

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jason7894561230

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hey all,
So this is just early preperations on what will soon come to reality. Now i have a 10 gal that i had to take down because I was going on holidays. Im actually still on holidays im in Canada at the moment and in about 2 weeks be home and ready to get this tank back to working order!
Now I have decided to turn this tank into an Australian Bio Type aquarium. I have wanted to do this for quite some time and now have the money and site to be able to do it :D. Australia actually has a lot of variety of plants and i bet not many of you know that Glosso is actually and an Australian Native species. Also many rainbows including the Threadfin are australian native.
So this tank is going to be planted with the following-
Schoenoplectus litoralis
Ceratophyllum demersum
Vallisneria nana
Glossostigma elatinoides
The shrimp going into here are also Australian Native shrimp that come from NA or North Australia. They are-
North Australian Chameleon Shrimp
Here is a picture for you guys.
Caridina_serratirostris_02.jpg

So guys just to finish this is really in the prep stage still obviously but i did want some advice and constructive critisicm.
Also this can be a thread where people can discuss any Native Australian Fish or plants they might have in the tanks!
So guys please be patient as I make my way through Canada and the US!

Hey Guys im back and ready to get this tank started.
Now i have set the tank up pictures to come. But have decided not to do an australian bio type but still if im allowed have those shrimp.
Im only putting 3 plants in there
Thin Val
Hair grass
Java moss

Back
Top Bottom