10 gallon Endlers Livebearers Tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Not much is new. No signs of ich, which has been my main concern. A few of the females had some rips in their tails from the previous owner's crayfish (I think that's what they are called), but they grew back nicely. I still have the 5 fry swimming around, they managed to escape the breeder box so I just got rid of it. The java moss seems to be doing well, as well as the hornwort. I'm hoping to start shipping between Monday and Wednesday.

Picture of a male and female, again not the best quality:

If you were wondering, my endlers are mostly peacock, with some black bar.

Attachments

• endler lololo.jpg
    endler lololo.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 120
I got a new filter today. The fish are doing great. Their two week quarintine is up, so they are ready for sale as soon as I get the materials. I'll probably order them on Monday.

To the people that PMed me, the fish should be ready by next week. I'll send a PM confirming the number of fish you want.

If anyone else is interested, I have a few males that are still available, and some fry that should be sexed and ready in a month or two. Send me a PM if you are interested.

Hi guys, long time, no update.

It is taking way longer than I hoped to get this up and running. I'll be going on a week long vacation on Saturday, so unfortunately I won't be able to ship out these fish for a while. Sorry to everyone who requested fish, I'll send you guys PM's as soon as I can get the fish out.

Once I rehome all of the extra fish I'll start getting some plants. Right now the tank is pretty bare, but I want to add some plants to spice it up. I may need to get some better lighting, I have two 14 watt CFL's, color temp is 5000k, I was told that wouldn't be enough.

Your light is 28 w over a 10g would be considered med to med high...I have the same on my 10g and can grow things like red mellon sword and lucens well with a photo period of 8.25 hours

Really? Even with a color temp of 5000k? That's awesome, thanks.
Mine are 6700 so your 5000 might be a bit lower...mine are a double tube about 12 inches long just 3 inches over the water line...depending on the plants you choose, root tabs will help

Back
Top Bottom