10 gallon idea!?!?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Critter1990

Aquarium Advice Activist
Alright so I have an extra 10 gallon tank that I want to do something coooool with and don't have any ideas!!! Can someone please help me with some ideas?

Planted betta tank.......I am inlove with mine! So cool to watch him play in the plants.

A heavily planted tank with shrimp, snails, and a few guppies.

Option 1:
Heavily planted with a school of Celestial Pearl Danios (aka: Galaxy Rasboras) or endler livebearers. Maybe some pygmy corries,a scarlet badis, and a zebra nerite snail.

Option 2:
Heavily planted with a school of Ember Tetra. A betta and a zebra nerite snail.

Option 3:
Heavily planted with 2 Indian Dwarf Puffers.

Option 4:
Or something totally different than what I just mentioned and go with shell-dwelling multis from Lake Tanganyika... with the sand and the shells and all...LOL

Brian_Nano12g said:
Option 1:
Heavily planted with a school of Celestial Pearl Danios (aka: Galaxy Rasboras) or endler livebearers. Maybe some pygmy corries,a scarlet badis, and a zebra nerite snail.

Option 2:
Heavily planted with a school of Ember Tetra. A betta and a zebra nerite snail.

Option 3:
Heavily planted with 2 Indian Dwarf Puffers.

Option 4:
Or something totally different than what I just mentioned and go with shell-dwelling multis from Lake Tanganyika... with the sand and the shells and all...LOL

Potion one or option three would rock! I vote option one though . Good suggestions btw!

I say heavily planted with a school of galaxy rasbora/chili rasbora/scarlet badis/endler livebearers like 5 cherry shrimp and a horned nerite snail.

BlaseMrNiceguy said:
I say heavily planted with a school of galaxy rasbora/chili rasbora/scarlet badis/endler livebearers like 5 cherry shrimp and a horned nerite snail.

Yes that is a great stocking suggestion . I love cherries since they're easy to breed .

I'm actually working on a project quite similar to this I'm cycling an old ten gallon right now and gradually planting so that by the time in done with my cycle I'll be able to add my stock.

Back
Top Bottom