100 gallon 3 pangasius

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The fact you think 2' is as big as they get clearly says your not a MFK.

Anyways I gave a alternate site. Truthfully I'd looooooove to read this same type thread there. This being a family site and all people often hold back, where as... There... Not so much.

But hey... You got "plans" to upgrade right... What do we know?

The fact you think 2' is as big as they get clearly says your not a MFK.

Anyways I gave a alternate site. Truthfully I'd looooooove to read this same type thread there. This being a family site and all people often hold back, where as... There... Not so much.

But hey... You got "plans" to upgrade right... What do we know?

Don't worry I'm heading over, obviously those are the fish hobbyist with money. Plus you think none of these people have started or start their pond fish in tanks inside? Your ignorance has been amusing. Just as bad as you putting the 2 feet max words in my mouth. That clearly was a 2-4 feet, emphasizing that they get bigger in their wild habitat. Thank you for opening my eyes to another site, that's about all I can thank you for unfortunately.

Lol the fact you were asking about tank mates and even mentioned Cory's and a soft shell turtle... is beyond hilarious.

The fact you think money will solve everything when you don't even understand the simple needs of the fish you keep is even funnier.

Lets not act like you been keeping fish for years and years. And because you impulse bought a couple cat "sharks" cause you thought they were cool.. And everyone else pointed out how a 125g tank is a joke in regards to them, YOU get all bitter.

Good talk.

Back
Top Bottom