10g rabbit snail tank mates

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BLUElobster99

Aquarium Advice FINatic
So I've got 2 rabbit snails at the moment. One is a yellow/golden rabbit. And the other is a yellow spot rabbit. I'm planning on getting two more yellows for breeding purposes. What fish could go in the tank that wouldn't bother the snails? I was originally going to do a nice betta but the flow from my two Aquaclear 30s would be too strong. So I'm looking for a peaceful fish, that's comfortable with the current from my hobs, and can be comfortably housed in a 10g.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Aquarium Advice mobile app

So I've got 2 rabbit snails at the moment. One is a yellow/golden rabbit. And the other is a yellow spot rabbit. I'm planning on getting two more yellows for breeding purposes. What fish could go in the tank that wouldn't bother the snails? I was originally going to do a nice betta but the flow from my two Aquaclear 30s would be too strong. So I'm looking for a peaceful fish, that's comfortable with the current from my hobs, and can be comfortably housed in a 10g.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Cherry shrimp habitat.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom