120l blank canvas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

inboysandvoodoo

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hey, I've just set up my 120l tank, a complete blank canvas, I'm looking for ideas as to what to put in it? I am completely opened minded. Had thought of an angelfish but not sure if that would work or what else to put in with it.

Small colony of German Blue Rams or Bolivian Rams. A small school of Cory Cats, A school of Columbian Tetras. That should max out your tank.

120l is going to be small for angel fish. i agree with v227. rams and tetras would be great. i personally am not a fan of corys though but would also work well in that tank. what kind of tanks do you typically like? ones with more color, more fish, more activity?

120l is going to be small for angel fish. i agree with v227. rams and tetras would be great. i personally am not a fan of corys though but would also work well in that tank. what kind of tanks do you typically like? ones with more color, more fish, more activity?
Cool, angelfish are out of the equation. I like tanks with lots of colour but also like a tank with a good amount of fish in it. Not over filled but good to look at

Back
Top Bottom