125 Gal stocking ideas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fishanatic

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hella can anyone give me ideas on what to stock a 125 gallon with currently has an Oscar and a Clown Knifr fish(Will be going in my future 220gal aquarium in about a year time). Some nice predator prefered fish. Maybe another oscar or something else that is nice.

Hmm I would do two or three senegal bichir and a school of six to eight angelfish.

Senegals are pretty sick hunters and they look cool. Plus angels can be predatory occasionally.

Bichirs are really cool fish. A group of African butterfly fish would be cool for the top area. For the mid area I would look a some ctenopomas or exodon paradoxus tetras.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Im not sur if the fish you guys mentionned will work too well with an oscar.

55 Gallon- Empty
125 Gallon- CKF and Tiger Oscar
220 Gallon- To come...

Bichirs should be ok. A green terror or some other agrees I've cichlid might be a better option.

Bichirs should be ok. A green terror or some other agrees I've cichlid might be a better option.

Agressives with an oscar are a big gamble, and not one im willing to take tbh. Id rather stock some semi agressive or peaceful such as severum's.

55 Gallon- Empty
125 Gallon- CKF and Tiger Oscar
220 Gallon- To come...

Festae are supposedly more aggressive than oscars.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom