125 SA stock planning

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If I was doing 3 it would be 1 and 3 for sure. for the 3rd piece I would have to mess around with 4 and 5 to see which one I liked best.

1,3,4... 2 would make a nice half buried piece though.. 5 looks dark. Tannins for months..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Are you still looking for a potential background? I have one you might like.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1427502188.898763.jpg

This next one has fish in it unfortunately. ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1427502234.285267.jpg

Are u looking for one with wood in it??? I've found a few but not anything good enough. Also if u can't find the perfect one maybe consider a beige background for a neutral look that will blend in with the water and wood colour. Anyways I'll keep looking for some more to keep some options open

Just throwing it out there but there are companies that make actual 3-D backgrounds. Rather than the stone or picture ones. Just another option.

Just throwing it out there but there are companies that make actual 3-D backgrounds. Rather than the stone or picture ones. Just another option.

I'm looking for a flooded amazon forest pic, which I was going to take to my friends graphics shop to be made into a large window cling. I had thought about 3d backgrounds, but I would spend a small fortune to get the look I want.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

View attachment 268549

This next one has fish in it unfortunately. View attachment 268550

Are u looking for one with wood in it??? I've found a few but not anything good enough. Also if u can't find the perfect one maybe consider a beige background for a neutral look that will blend in with the water and wood colour. Anyways I'll keep looking for some more to keep some options open

The pics are nice, but unfortunately there is no rock in the habitat that I'll be replicating. I'm looking for pics of the flooded amazon rainforest and all of the ones I've found either have fish in them or show the surface.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Get someone good with photoshop. They may be able to edit the fish out

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1427650726.420022.jpg

Okay last try :p. Its lacks the nice brown of black water but it has a nice look to it. Good luck on your endeavours.

Back
Top Bottom