16 gal stocking ideas??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bubbles0oO

Aquarium Advice Addict
K I have 3 black skirt teteras and 2 idk I'll post a pic but I want some color and I'd don't wanna do livebearers I already have some, would I be able to breed angels or gourmai in there or is it too small anyone have sugestions? I'd like to breed something about the size of a gourmai

Ok I have arranged to give the fish I the tank along with some of the plants to a friend.

So now I have a clean slate I start with

Would jos tank be too small for Angels?

Could I breed gourmai ?

How about rainbow fish ?

Angelfish would be too big for that tank, plus you need another tank for fry. Rainbowfish would probably be too big as well, but I know nothing about them. Breeding small gouramis like honey or dwarf gourami would probably work.

I think killies could work, but I don't know much about them either. A pair of rams might work

Just a few suggestions :D

Lol I just trying to get some ideas because my b day is coming up and my grandparents wanna bring me to the LFS!!

I have a seprate fry tank w mystery snails and other fry

How common are dwarf and honey gourmais a how much?

Anyone know about the other fish?

Honey and dwarf gouramis are both fairly cheap and common. My honey gouramis were £4 each. Dwarf gouramis are about £3. Don't know how mch they cost in the US, but they are still very easy to find. There are Several colour patterns tO choose from as well :)

Back
Top Bottom