2.5 gallon stocking.....hmmmmmm

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tropicfishman

Aquarium Advice Addict
I could do a betta in my little 2.5 gallon I have coming in, but what could be some other options??? I don't want to limit myself to bettas, I waan be sure I've thought of everything that can go in there...any suggestions..thansk guys and gals!!!

Heterandria formosa and a couple non-reproducing shrimpies.

Sincerely,

"Broken Record"

PS-No, I don't work for the H. formosa company! They just actually thrive in tiny tanks. :)

Cherry shrimp are awesome. Just make sure to put some mesh over the filter intake or you will find that they moved residence into your filter.

good idea witht he cherry shrimp!!!!!! any special requiremnts needed for them????? could I do a cherry shrimp and a dawrf gourami? I take emacualte care of my tnaks and do clean them every sunday at 3 pm lol

I like the male guppy idea.

Or maybe a male betta and some african dwarf frogs....

Glad you like the tank. :)

You should think about getting a screw in CF bulb and adding live plants. It'd be perfect.

Cherry Shrimp will do just fine in a 2.5g. If they breed too much, sell the extras! There is always a demand for RCS.

Some male Endlers would also work well. They are small and low bio-load. I wouldn't have a problem with 2-3 in there. Just keep an eye on the parameters for a couple weeks to make sure things don't go out of whack.

Cherry shrimp are expensive everywhere. Even online places. You could do well selling ones that over breed.

Back
Top Bottom