2 Gallon Vase, what do you think??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes I just went back and looked, didn't relies it was 15L. So what about a lone invert? Seeing as its not really a fish for say. And I still might just put black sand, and a plant of some sort, might be cool to have in a plant growing in it rather than out of it. It'd be different.

The plant could be cool. I think you could have some shrimp. I'm not very experienced with shrimp though, so I'd get a second opinion on that.

You may not be very experienced with shrimp, but that's more than me Haha. If nothing, the plant and a snail or 2 to keep it clean will just have to do.

I've decided, black sand, a snail or 2, and a plant. Going to put an airstone, a small led light, and filter. Thank you everyone for the input.

I've decided, black sand, a snail or 2, and a plant. Going to put an airstone, a small led light, and filter. Thank you everyone for the input.

hmmm airstone and a filter...your wife was complaining about the noises of a fish tank dont you think this might make her mad do you really want to sleep on the couch lol

I was planning on only running the filter during the day, and my air pump is absolutely silent. Funny part about the noise thing is, she sleeps with the tv on ha.

Agreed, doesn't help that she's doesn't agree with my hobby, thinks I spend to much time tending my fish. I'm trying very hard to get her into fish as well, but so far no luck. I've taken here to help me pick out fish many times, but she has only ever picked one out, a blue dwarf gourami, but to this day she claims it as hers. So its a start.

Agreed, doesn't help that she's doesn't agree with my hobby, thinks I spend to much time tending my fish. I'm trying very hard to get her into fish as well, but so far no luck. I've taken here to help me pick out fish many times, but she has only ever picked one out, a blue dwarf gourami, but to this day she claims it as hers. So its a start.

lol nice keep trying

Get SW! My father didn't care for fish at all and thought it was a waste of money. I got a triggerfish and he loves it. He acts like a dog (fish that is lol)

I won't give up on her yet ha.

I would love to do a sw tank, but that's something I've never done before, and I don't know a thing about. Wouldn't know where to even start.

I won't give up on her yet ha.

I would love to do a sw tank, but that's something I've never done before, and I don't know a thing about. Wouldn't know where to even start.

lol im in the same boat ive always loved lionfish but have been too scared/nervous about sw heard its a whole new ball game

No one knows where to start with saltwater. I'm planning a 55 gallon reef and have done tons of research, and I still feel like I'm missing some knowledge. The lovely people of AA will help with any question! ;)

noobaquarists said:
lol im in the same boat ive always loved lionfish but have been too scared/nervous about sw heard its a whole new ball game

It's not hard at all. FOWLR systems are really easy. It's basically just fish with a cool aquascape and maybe some fake coral

Bettababe1011 said:
No one knows where to start with saltwater. I'm planning a 55 gallon reef and have done tons of research, and I still feel like I'm missing some knowledge. The lovely people of AA will help with any question! ;)

Do you have a build thread? Maybe I can help?

Back
Top Bottom