20 Gallon high Tiger Barbs?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BL1ND1ND3X

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hello everyone,
I think I'm going to move my fish from my 20 gallon into my 60 gallon and make a tiger barb tank.
Any ideas on whether I should strictly just do a species only tank or have some or semi- aggressive fish with them.
Thank you for your help!

Nope I wouldn't even put the barbs in they need at least a 30g tank preferable a longer tank as they are a very active little fish.

You could do hexazona (5/6 banded) barbs, look similar, stay pretty small too.

You could do hexazona (5/6 banded) barbs, look similar, stay pretty small too.

Thanks for the suggestion but I really wanted them because of all the stories of their character.
I forgot about my African dwarf frog anyways I don't want to rehome her.

Tiger barbs are kinda weird at least my experience with them was. I've had at least 20 get swollen lips and then in about a week they start to almost disenigrate. Panda barbs are kinda cool but I'm pretty sure they get about 4 inches tho

Tiger barbs are kinda weird at least my experience with them was. I've had at least 20 get swollen lips and then in about a week they start to almost disenigrate. Panda barbs are kinda cool but I'm pretty sure they get about 4 inches tho

Really?
Hmm that's weird

Ya it was so weird. I tried all the dif kinds to I've never seen anything like that before or since but ya

Ok thank you everybody for your help!
Maybe in the future I'll get some for my 60 when all of my original fish are gone.

Back
Top Bottom