20 gallon ideas!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rossco

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hey guys just received a 20 gallon for free. ! Any ideas on what I should do with it! Open to anything! Help me out!

What do you like?
Lots of color?
Depending on your taste in fish will determine if you should put some sand or gravel, I prefer real plants over fake plants and they take some to grow but some fish will uproot them so consider that, I have kept two angels in my 20g in the past but they ate the tetras and the zebra Daniels I had in the tank lol now I have tetras and some guppy babies a friend gave me, once they get big enough I am going to rearrange my driftwood and plants to help tame the wild wisteria growth I have.

Unno what I want I have 5 tanks lol soo I'm not sure I got. Betta Cumminty a cichlid tank. A single Betta and the works on another that has a gourami and prob some tetras in it! I'm not sure what I want something different outta the oridnary !

Hey guys just received a 20 gallon for free. ! Any ideas on what I should do with it! Open to anything! Help me out!

Community wise this would be my choice for a 20g tall:

2 silver hatchetfish
3 coeydoras catfish
5 neon tetras or glowfish

For a 20g long:

3-6 ghost catfish
3-6 harlequin rasbora
3 black kuhli loaches (highly recommended fish can be real entertaining when they play together)
1 siamese algae eater

Another 20g community:

6 cardinal tetras or neon tetras
2 ram Dwarf Chichilids
6 pygmy Cory catfish
1 bushynose pleco

Good luck on your aquarium.

Back
Top Bottom