20 gallon stock suggestions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The 5 neons, 4 red tetras and the blue ram are all doing well. Their colors have brightened since I have got them. The only issue is that the neons are fin nipping each other pretty good. Tuesday will be a week that I have had them. Hopefully it settles down. Still looking atcdoing a pair of corys but not sure.

More neons would reduce fin nipping imo

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Im not opposed to get more neons. What experience have you have. I would say with the size of my tank I should only get 2-3 more.

15 right now in my 29 right now. 2-3 more would be good imo

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I ended up purchasing 3 more neon tetras and 2 peppered corys. Just after a day I have noticed that the neons have mostly stopped the fin nipping. The quarries are also doing fine. At this time there seems to be nobody bothering anyone inside the tank. Thanks for the help guys

Peppereds do better in groups of 4 or more

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

I only have a 20 right now and i think im about at my fish limit. i know corys are a little different since they hang on the bottom. U think 4 corys are too much for a 20. There are no other bottom feeders in the tank.

Back
Top Bottom