20 Gallon stocking ideas.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Because I do. I have a ten gallon set up for the babies right now

Ohh what do you guys think about some shrimp. Maybe cherry shrimp (is that freshwater?). Would this be overstocking? Are they beneficial?

skenny said:
Ohh what do you guys think about some shrimp. Maybe cherry shrimp (is that freshwater?). Would this be overstocking? Are they beneficial?

I would add the cherries they don't have much of a bio load on them. They are freshwater shrimp, no to the overstocking, and yes to the beneficial.

So like 4 or
More?oh ok 5 to 10
This would not affect the bioload, as people have already said this tank is already fully stocked

Well plan on breeding guppies too, so could I put them in tue 10gallon growing with the guppies?

Are they A good idea to breed meaning is there any money in it? And how much is each shrimp

They go about $1 for each shrimp, sometimes less or more, it really depends on the demand, on here around $1. They are very simple to breed just watch out for other fish eating the fry, even the guppy fry!

If they can get the shrimp fry in their mouth they will. I would suggest plants and caves to help stop the consumption of the shrimp fry by the guppy fry.

Well I have fake plants, will these be ok for the fish and shrimp, can I keep them in the same tank? Hw often will these breed.

Back
Top Bottom