Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Freshwater > Freshwater & Brackish - General Discussion
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 09-09-2011, 08:38 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Apprentice

Exclamation 20 gallon stocking? ok stocking?

hello, i will try to make this a short post. anyway hi i am getting a 20 gallon fish tank and decided to check out aqadvisor.com to see what it would come up with heres what i figured:
6 bleeding heart tetras,
6 lemon tetras,
5 PYGMY hatchetfish(PYGMYS!!!!!),
4 panda cories and 1 male betta. with a 40 gallon filter.

This is not my first tank so as far as dufficulty and all that its good. my question is would this be overstocked?(note: the betta(which i already have) is housed with panda cories right now and has had no problems he is really very peacful.

Tags
20 gallon, stocking, www.aqadvisor.com

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

« Ten gallon | Oscar »