25 gallon restocking

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Heck09

Aquarium Advice Freak
So I have a 25g that I have planted, but it's not exactly going so well
Plants are not growing so I'm thinking about moving everything over to the 29 that has much more plant friendly hight and width

That will leave me with a empty 25

Looking for ideas for some nice display fish that will be fine with just rocks and driftwood no plants

Any and all suggestions are welcome because I'm at a loss

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Shellies!!!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I bred shellies (multies, occies, brevis, stapps) in 10g tanks, no problem. You just need lots of shells in addition to what you already have.

I bred shellies (multies, occies, brevis, stapps) in 10g tanks, no problem. You just need lots of shells in addition to what you already have.

Good to know, for some reason I thought you needed at least a 30 for them

I'll put them on the table for something to consider, the mrs doesn't like most African cichlids though so I don't know if she will want those in the living room

Just to give you an idea, this is a 29g I once had with regani and occies. I had java fern simply to give it some green. Looking at it now I probably could have had some danios at the top but hindsight and all that good stuff...

What are the dimensions of the tank?

img_3274495_0_d3e89d47b693e1408a5de4f65ee0ea28.jpg

Just to give you an idea, this is a 29g I once had with regani and occies. I had java fern simply to give it some green. Looking at it now I probably could have had some danios at the top but hindsight and all that good stuff...

What are the dimensions of the tank?

img_3274496_0_d3e89d47b693e1408a5de4f65ee0ea28.jpg

That looks great

It's odd shaped, 24L 12W 21H

After talking to the mrs I think we are going to go with shellies, thanks for the help brooks and Theresa

A moderator can delete this thread now if needed

A moderator can delete this thread now if needed

Oh no you don't, you're not getting off that easy bud. We're gonna need pics, lots of pics when it's set up and running ?
We'll also be able to advise you on any possible tweaks that it may need?

Sent from my 5560S using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Oh no you don't, you're not getting off that easy bud. We're gonna need pics, lots of pics when it's set up and running ?
We'll also be able to advise you on any possible tweaks that it may need?

10-4, I'm pretty excited I convinced the mrs to let me do African cichlids again

To think all it took was doing the dishes, taking out the trash, vacuuming, cleaning the bathroom, and cooking dinner

10-4, I'm pretty excited I convinced the mrs to let me do African cichlids again

To think all it took was doing the dishes, taking out the trash, vacuuming, cleaning the bathroom, and cooking dinner

It's like making a deal with the devil, they always have their price lol

Pics or it didn't happen!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom