"27 aquatic lifeforms you never caught while fishing"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
axolotl.jpg

img_1125607_1_d694085dbfb98397c9ef155f5111e78a.png

Lol look familiar?

LOL oh yeah! That is awesome! Haha. I always thought mudkip was a mudskipper lol

Yeah maxima, I read someones intro thread and they were talking about the Axoltol and i googled it. That is how I found that site. It is pretty cool huh? I like the Leaf Dragon one too

Anyone else find it ironic that the Coelacanth is listed? It was thought extinct until a fisherman caught one.

I think that lump fish is really scary looking. And I am bumme out that the shark vid isn't up anymore.

I find deep water more interesting then NEMO lmao i will actually watch a documentary of deep sea but NEMO is still the man

I want to HAVE an axolotl!!! They are THE cutest aquatic life I have ever seen. They always look like they are smiling. :)

I've kept larval tiger salamanders before. They are similar and still pretty awesome, They turned into tiger salamaders though so I let them back go. YES the are native to texas and were harvested from lake houston so no worries.

Back
Top Bottom