29 gallon bittom feeders?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, I currently have 4 blak kuhlis, I think I'm adding a Raphael catfish and the GBR as the bottom feeders, and I'm adding 5 ghost cats, 3 silver hatchets, 1 dwarf gourami, 1 bn pleco, and one clown pleco

Well, I currently have 4 blak kuhlis, I think I'm adding a Raphael catfish and the GBR as the bottom feeders, and I'm adding 5 ghost cats, 3 silver hatchets, 1 dwarf gourami, 1 bn pleco, and one clown pleco

I'd skip the Raphael they get big about 6-7" and I'd skip the gourami and one of the plecos. Plecos bioload is to high and they gourami and mikrogeophagus ramirezi may have trouble

Ok, I'll skip a pleco
I'm getting a spotted Raphael and they too off 5.5 inches
Why? Will the ram and gourami fight?

How big do Rapheal cats get? With this only being a 29, I'd only choose 1 pleco. Ive had both at different times. The bnp is way more active during the day and was an algae eating monster. Clown pleco,the one I had, liked to hide and was real lazy. But it was very pretty. Both seemed to have a pretty high tolerance level towards the other tank mates. But when the line was crossed, they'd quickly give a short chase and that was the end of that.

How big do Rapheal cats get? With this only being a 29, I'd only choose 1 pleco. Ive had both at different times. The bnp is way more active during the day and was an algae eating monster. Clown pleco,the one I had, liked to hide and was real lazy. But it was very pretty. Both seemed to have a pretty high tolerance level towards the other tank mates. But when the line was crossed, they'd quickly give a short chase and that was the end of that.

Ok, I guess I'm going with a bn then
Stripped Raphael's get to be 7.5 inches+, but spotted ones get to be 5.5 inches

They might, I had then together and they were okay, so you can try it. and I've never heard of a spotted Raphael

Ok I'll give it a shot!
This is the rapahael
img_2594972_0_9153e607423f1e7595743e6ef9eb96da.jpg

Watch rams and other bottom feeders. They tend to be very aggressive and will usually attack other fish swimming low.

Back
Top Bottom