29 gallon mudskipper/brackish build/rebuild

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They arrived and are doing well. Im waiting until they get settled in to feed them. I never had this species before and they are half the size of my old mudskippers
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1406070978.398438.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1406071000.444510.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1406071016.101583.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Just got a red claw crab. I bought a underwater crab lagoon. Im going to paint it black soon. The red claw crab isnt going to live long because i noticed he didnt have his front to legs? So basically he has no claws to eat.
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1406332537.678558.jpg
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1406332551.069071.jpg

Yes but if they have none its kinda hard for them to pick anything up and put it in their mouth

That's awesome

That's awesome

Yea its bigger then i thought it would be. When this little crab goes im going to take it out and spray it with black or white krylon fusion. Im thinking black with white gravel.

Thanks. I have since removed the crabitat because the crab has discovered the land portion and it was kinda ugly even after i painted it black.

Back
Top Bottom