29 gallon stocking plan.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
you r best bet is to go to your LFS see what you like. I would suggest some tetras they are friendly and have a smal bioload.

i have a mix of tiger barbs,red and blue colombian, black skirt, red high fin, jumbo neons, german blue rams, kuhlis and a red tail

that sounds really good. You can try Harlequin rasbora. i would say you still have room for another school of fish.

try this site kind of get an idea of the fihttp://www.liveaquaria.com/product/aquarium-fish-supplies.cfm?c=830sh that theres out there.

they will. I would guess it would be better to get them from 2 different batches. I'm not sure if it would make a difference if you want them to mate.

what kind of filter do you have? you will also need a piece of drift wood for your pleco.

As I said you'll want to stock the tank lightly if you aren't adding extra filtration. You have a fairly poor quality filter there.

I'd reco you do 6 on the panda cories. IME they really start shoaling nicely once you have 6. BN's can be territorial towards eachother. I would reco you add them at the same time. Two BN's shouldn't be needed to keep control of algae in a 29, but if you just like them and want two that's fine. Just supplement them with a high quality algae wafer, blanched veggies like zucchini, and definitely keep some driftwood or mopani in the tank for them.

Are you still thinking about guppies like originally? A group of fancy male guppies would fit in there nicely.

Back
Top Bottom