29G, 15G - Stocking and compatibility questions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Glotin

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello everyone, I'm looking for some input regarding my tanks.

I'm open to suggestions on expanding the stock in both tanks. I'm looking to have fish on all levels and some centerpiece fish. Any advice is welcome.

Here's what I've got:

29G High
-6 Glass Cats
-~10 RCS (hoping for them to breed)

15G
- 7 Glofish
- 1 DAF

Some questions:

Are RCS compatible with the GloFish? I tried it and it seemed like the Danios were bothering/trying to eat the shrimp.

I'm looking to buy some Cardinal Tetras and Tiger Endlers.

Where would the best place be for the Endlers? Could they be eaten by anything I've already got?

Thanks.

I think you answered your own question on the RCS/Glofish thing. As far as where to put endlers, they'd fit in either tank just fine, although the fry may be eaten by the danios, not sure about glass cats, have never kept them.

DAF = ADF?

I think you answered your own question on the RCS/Glofish thing. As far as where to put endlers, they'd fit in either tank just fine, although the fry may be eaten by the danios, not sure about glass cats, have never kept them.

DAF = ADF?

Thanks and yes, DAF = ADF.

To keep the RCS safe from other fish it is advised to heavily plant the tank. RCS always get picked by many fish.

I'd advice planting some live plants, or just filling your tank up with fake ones.

Shrimp are better kept with Freshwater Nano Species: Dario Dario, CPDs, Microrasboras, or in a species tank, where they ar more likely to bredd. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom