29g stock ideas and bottom protection?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Or better just leave the pH alone?
Do I need to add a calcium for 2 x Snails?

Also I want to add a Indian Almond Leaves. 4 every 2 months. There is no problem with that?

I honestly wouldn't mess with adding peat to the filter or worrying about the ph. Also with Indian Almond leaves I add 1 to a tank and wait a week to see how much tannins it releases to see how dark the water will be before adding another leaf. Also I add leaves on an as needed basis. When old leaves get skeletonized I add new ones. I don't have a schedule.

As for calcium and snails... as long as my kh is 4 there is enough calcium in the water. If you have a high ph then most likely you have plenty of calcium in the water.

This sand is ok for corydoras? (0.5-2.5mm):

Thanks

Attachments

• 20131022_201410.jpg
    20131022_201410.jpg
    201.6 KB · Views: 3,530
Can I replace a draft gourami by more hardier and healthy banded gourami or thick-lipped gouram?

Because draft gourami can care a very common iridovirus.

Instead of me scanning back through 9 pages of this thread, could you please re-state what all you have in the tank?

Nothing yet.
I planing to buy:
1 x Angelfish
4 x Cory catfish
2 x Bolivian Ram
10 x Harlingen raspboras
1 x Assassin snail, maybe 2 or 3

Thanks

Can I add: Sailfin Molly? Or Platy or Butterflyfish?

Can I add: Sailfin Molly? Or Platy or Butterflyfish?

I would say no, Molly's and Platys have high bioloads and Molly (espically sailfins) get 6in. Also can you be a little more specific on the butterfly fish?

I wouldn't add any more fish truthfully because your doing rams and a angel both are territorial and the rams will claim the bottom of the tank while the angel will claim the upper levels

Now I have Angelfish.
What better to put next, Bolivian, Harle Raspbora or Corydoras?
Can I put 8x Harle Rasp. all 8 at the same time? Or 4 Corys at the same time?

Back
Top Bottom