29gallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Maybe some dwarf cichlids and a couple achooling fish. Or you can do orandas. They have a lot of personality.

Yeah I don't really like any types of goldfish but the cichlids sound good.

I would do a pair of German blue rams or a pair of cocatoo apisto's with a big school of cardinal tetras or rummy nose tetras. Maybe a school of cory cats or some oto cats too. Just a few ideas :)

My 20 long has a single ram and 8 neon tetras, the blue in the tetras really accentuate the colors in the ram.

I would do a pair of German blue rams or a pair of cocatoo apisto's with a big school of cardinal tetras or rummy nose tetras. Maybe a school of cory cats or some oto cats too. Just a few ideas :)

My 20 long has a single ram and 8 neon tetras, the blue in the tetras really accentuate the colors in the ram.

second that, i just got a couple gb rams and a school of 10 cardinal tetras and the color matching is awesome. it is recommended to get bold schooling fish so your rams feel comfortable and unafraid. they tend to be timid so other fish being out and about is an aquatic "all clear" sign. i was even so lucky to have my rams pair, they look neat foraging around the tank side by side.

Back
Top Bottom