30 gallon long setup

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cd5

Aquarium Advice Activist
I got a 30 gallon long I am setting up soon, The is how I am going to try and, I have several of those media bags for bacterial growth in my 55 gallon, I am going to remove 1 and introduce 1-2 of my gourami's I am removing from my 55 gallon, Then I am going to work from there, Do anyone see forsee any problem with this plan,

Also can this 30 gallon long with enough filtration hold 3 blue gouramis, 4 angels, and possible anything else

As far as my fitration I don't know if I want go with canister of Hang-on, with a planted tank which would you suggest or does it not matter

Moving the media is a good idea to jump start your cycle. Why not just do fishlessly with the bio bag to seed the tank. It should not take very long. I would only put two angels in a 30 gallon tank. Two of mine will be moving very soon. Before the end of the year hopefully. I would think 2 gouiramis and two angels woud make a nice tank though.

I would only put two angels in a 30 gallon tank.
36 gallon planted
4 angels, 7 red eyed tetras, 1 pearl gourami, 2 upside down feather finned cats.
Not to be offensive but your profile says you have 4 in a 36 gallon tank, is that like a do as you say kinda thing

I also said I was moving them very soon. If you read my whole post. There is 75 gallon getting warmed up as we speak.

I also said I was moving them very soon. If you read my whole post. There is 75 gallon getting warmed up as we speak.
My bad
:mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom