30 gallon long vs 40 gallon long

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Make sure you don't get Julii corys. They look almost exactly the same as Sterbaiis.

Hmm not really. Sterbai are quite different. The bright orange pectoral fins alone are a dead give away to sterbai.

Also note that sterbai aren't the cheapest. I paid $8 per Cory for my group and I felt that was cheap. I see them for $11-14 here in MD.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Hmm not really. Sterbai are quite different. The bright orange pectoral fins alone are a dead give away to sterbai.

Also note that sterbai aren't the cheapest. I paid $8 per Cory for my group and I felt that was cheap. I see them for $11-14 here in MD.

Sterbai are adorable and i would love to have a group of them in the tank when it is set up and ready

The average aquarist wouldn't notice though. And not all sterbais have the bright orange pectoral fins. Some look a lot like juliis.

The average aquarist wouldn't notice though. And not all sterbais have the bright orange pectoral fins. Some look a lot like juliis.

Not that I've ever seen. If you've seen sterbai that look like julii then they weren't sterbai.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

On the topic of sterbai corys how much would you guys normally pay for them. I saw them recently at one of the stores near me for $25 each. My rams only cost me $15 each.....

Yes...all sterbai have the orange pectorals...

I mentioned price earlier. Here in MD/VA/DC I see them going for $11-14. I paid 8 per Cory and have seen them as low as 6

Yes...all sterbai have the orange pectorals...

I mentioned price earlier. Here in MD/VA/DC I see them going for $11-14. I paid 8 per Cory and have seen them as low as 6

It's probably something to do with shipping then here to Australia. You don't see many corys for sale at all...

It's probably something to do with shipping then here to Australia. You don't see many corys for sale at all...

I've heard there's a lot of fish common here that are basically rare in Australia and vice versa. I wish I could get my hands on several Aussie reptiles that we don't have here

I've heard there's a lot of fish common here that are basically rare in Australia and vice versa. I wish I could get my hands on several Aussie reptiles that we don't have here

True and our government is trying to create tougher restrictions on fish import after some fish farms were feeding our Murray cod, gourami that had some disease that ended up wiping out the farm...

Atleast rainbows are cheap I guess.

True and our government is trying to create tougher restrictions on fish import after some fish farms were feeding our Murray cod, gourami that had some disease that ended up wiping out the farm...

Atleast rainbows are cheap I guess.

Yeah, Australia also doesn't export at all, so whatever we had here in the states is all we have lol I would love a shingle back skink or any of the ther species of pagona (beardies) but I can't get them here unfortunately

Yeah, Australia also doesn't export at all, so whatever we had here in the states is all we have lol I would love a shingle back skink or any of the ther species of pagona (beardies) but I can't get them here unfortunately

We are just greedy like that keeping our wild life to ourselves. Haha

I've kept various breeds of frogs and spiny leaf stick insects.

I'd love a turtle or a beardie of some sort. I see shinglebacks in my back yard sometimes and blue tongues.

I'd kill to see those in my backyard!

I have about 10 beardies in my room right now haha dad, babies, and a rescue

Eh, not really right now, my apartment can't hold heat in to save its life lol if it had a life

Back
Top Bottom