30 Gallon Ram/Angel Tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tampa

Aquarium Advice Regular
I'm planning on getting another tank. It will be a 30 gallon(36"L X 12"W X16"H). The substrate will be black and it will have a combination of plants (fake) and rocks. I would like to put in the tank 4 Rams, 2 each lof 2 different colors. As an example 2 Ruby Rams and 2 Blue Rams. I might also take 2 of the Angels from my 55 gallon and possibly 2 small schools of Tetras. Of course I will also have some bottom cleaners such as min i Albino Corys or Clown Loaches (I know, they get big) or Yoyo Loaches. What do you think about it? Yes, I would really like another 55 gallon, but I don't have enough wall space left for a 4 foot tank

Angels might eat the tetras.If they can fit in the angel's mouth it will probably eat it.Other than that should work out but the rams might get a bit aggressive when breeding.Cories or yoyo loaches are good and cories will need fine or sand substrate.Also angels if mating will get aggressive.

Back
Top Bottom