30 gallon raparium stock.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lowtech87

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have my 30 gallon raparium up and running now, filled to the brim with plants. Now I'm doing a fish less cycle and thinking about what I want to stock. Really wanted to do 2 angels, but there's to many mixed reviews on how it could go and I just feel this size tank is to small. So here's my current idea, I have a full month or so to think it over so I'm in no rush.

8 black phantom tetra either or/ both?

8 harlequin rasbora

8 otocinclus, the tanks right next to a window so I won't need a light for the plants but I want something to keep algae under control.

1-2 German blue Rams (male and female if pare)

Maybe 6-8 silver hatchets instead of black phantoms? It's a 30 gallon high so is that enough room for them to swim?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I think rapariums are absolutely fantastic setups.

PmLY3zf.jpg

Stocking ideas will be all over the board, i think a pair of Angels would be awesome in there, and cant imagine why anyone would shy away from that, a 30 high would support that easily as well as a few cardinal tetra etc. I think that doin a tank that imulates a geographical area are awesome.

Back
Top Bottom