33 g's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Purplegibbon

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
So I finally moved away from my 10 gallon and have my 33 up and running once I have it more established what should I do ????? and suggestions? I could go for anything at this moment because Im just happy with the fact that I got a bigger tank :p opens my choices to lots of fish or plants WOOO hahaha All the fish in my 10 gallon that are now in the 33g look TINY

well you should definitely get a few more cories to keep the other guy company. they are much happier in numbers. with tiger barbs in the tank i'm not sure what else you would want to add. i dont have any experience with them and i hear they can get aggressive in small numbers.

I was thinking............ btw I got a list haha

4 - more Ottos
2 - more Corys

Then get rid of the tigers give them back to a pet store or something and
get either cardinals/neons/guppies to replace them because there harmless towards others usally then think about a pair of angel fish or gouramis

Just my idea for now and get some more plants for sure anyways and more suggestions?????

I wouldnt go for the angels because the will eat the neons so take the gouramis!
Plants it depends swords are a great plant vals are nice too but it comes down to the lightinin the tank! ;)

Angelfish wouldn't do well. If you get rid of the barbs, I'd go for dwarf gouramis. Flame, powder blue, etc. I had a few in a 30 and they were such beautiful fish.

Back
Top Bottom