38 gallon over stocked

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tadpole1567

Aquarium Advice Activist
I have a 38 gallon that is way over stocked. Took some extra angels in awhile back from a friend that couldnt keep them. 6 angels all together 2 dwarf gouramis 2 plecos one large and one super small albino bristlenose. 2 tetras and 1 ram. I know its a crap ton of fish. All do get along no issues at all and do frequent water changes. Question is will they be alright till i get a new tank next month or should i rehome some of the angels now running two filters and a bubbler. Water stays at 82.
y6anaruz.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

And yes i know its overstocked no negative stuff please lol. Didnt want the anges to be flushed :-(

The two i origionally had are rather large. Two medium and two slighly bigger than a quarter.

Attachments

• 1400198944521.jpg
    1400198944521.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 55
Since most of the angel fish are still small they will be okay in the tank for a short amount of time.

Okay great lol. closing on a house here soon so itll just be long enough till another tank is up and cycled. Glad i dont have to rehome then :)

Back
Top Bottom