4 African Dwarf frogs in a 10 gallon, will they breed?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Aphone

Aquarium Advice Activist
This is a neutral thing for me. just wondering if they will or not

And will a 20 gallon with 8 ADF be a higher chance of tadpoles or lower change chance from the 10 gallon with 4 adf?

Higher chance in the larger tank with more frogs, the hard part is hatching and caring for the tadpoles

Higher chance in the larger tank with more frogs, the hard part is hatching and caring for the tadpoles

Do you think 2 frogs and 5 snails is overstocked for a 3 gallon that's proper ally heated and filtered, with plants?

change of plans. I'm getting a 20 gallon for a claw frog

Is 20 gallon two small for 2 clawed frogs. Or would one be happier solo?

My last African Clawed Frog got to be the size of a small baseball & would try to eat anything he **thought** could fit in his mouth which eventually led to him choking on a 5" pleco when the dorsal spine lodged in his throat - stupid frog

well guys, i have my tank all set up. Also have 3 albino acf's coming soon. Hopefully the fine black sand settles in time before they arrive

This is 20 gallon long
FwS5J0q.jpg

Our African Clawed Frog got large and started eating fish in our tank. He got re-homed, escaped his tank, never to be seen again. I think their cat ate him and refused to admit to them he did it! :)

Our African Clawed Frog got large and started eating fish in our tank. He got re-homed, escaped his tank, never to be seen again. I think their cat ate him and refused to admit to them he did it! :)

how many clear inches did they leave from the top to the water level?

Is it ok if i put two more acf in my 20 gallon long, if they are babies, and i plan on getting another tank after they get big?

Back
Top Bottom